lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Chronicle from the studio.. (English version)

So it's been 7 days of sessions so far:

We started out with the drums.. Michel Solves ( a well reputed session man) taped the whole album's beats in less than 2 days (what a phenomenon!).

Then, Paco Perera recorded a couple of doublebasses and I got my hands on a beautiful Rhodes piano and a couple of organs..

I also recorded an acoustic guitar and we tried out some vocals.

On the second round of sessions -which has ended today at 00:15 aprox and began on friday morning- has seen me doing most of my work: Rhodes, Farfisa organs, acoustic guitars and, of course, some vocals.

Then, Marc Prat, another top doublebassist gave us some crazy takes on his wonderful-sounding instrument.

The album is shaping up very nicely and each day I'm feeling more enthusiastic and positive about it (already well over 100%).

This is a dream come true and I feel really emotional about it.

My 31 year pregnancy is coming to an end and the kid that comes out will sure be my treasure,
however it turns out to be.

i'm loving these days. good times.

Thanks for visiting and take care*

Albert

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario